2022 CALBO Education Weeks
Newly Developed Courses Added!
Need to study up on the new codes before they take effect? Consider taking a course (or four) at the upcoming 2022 CALBO Education Weeks. The CALBO Training Institute (CTI) have created an educational program geared to prepare YOU for this upcoming new code cycle. With 18 courses being offered this year, and every single one of them has either been newly developed or recently updated, why are you waiting?
Courses include a variety of offerings to help train building-safety professionals in the latest code changes, including accessibility, accessory dwelling units, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, egress, permit technician development, plan review improvement, and much more!
With both in person and virtual training options available, don’t miss these courses - register today!
New Courses Include:
- 2022 California Building Code: Significant Changes
- 2022 CBC Chapter 11A: Privately-Funded Multi-Family Dwelling Accessibility
- 2022 California Electrical Code: Significant Changes
- Permit Technician Career Advancement: The Core Essentials
- Understanding Wildfire Risk Reduction for California Communities
- 2022 California Residential Code: Significant Changes
- 2022 California Mechanical Code: Residential and Commercial Inspection Fundamentals
- 2022 CBC Chapter 11B Accessibility in Public Buildings, Public Accommodations and Commercial Buildings: History, Use and Updates
- Permit Technician Career Advancement: How to Properly Screen Plans for Successful Permit Services
- 2022 California Plumbing Code: Residential and Commercial Inspection Fundamentals
- Means of Egress in the 2022 California Building Code
- Code Enforcement Building Blocks for California Building Departments
- Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems: Inspection Fundamentals
- 2022 California Energy Code: Nonresidential, Single-Family and Multifamily Significant Changes
- Streamlining Residential Plan Review
Updated Courses Include – New ICC PPP Couse Numbers:
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- California Accessory Dwelling Units of Today and Tomorrow: What We’ve Seen and What’s to Come
- Safety Assessment Program: Evaluator and Coordinator Training