Welcome to the CALBO Membership Program that runs from April 1 - March 31 each year. The upcoming 2022-23 Membership Year starts as of April 1, 2022. Founded in 1962, CALBO is a nonprofit professional association of city and county building departments and industry representatives. Our mission is to promote public health and safety in building construction through responsible legislation, education and building code development. On behalf of the 95% of California cities and counties, we welcome you to our community.
CALBO Membership Online
Renewal Form – Click Here*
Need an invoice for the 2022-23 membership year? Please
renew online, and
then CALBO can issue the invoice. Thank you for
CALBO membership benefits are many, including:
- CALBO News - a bi-monthly newsletter with information on legislation, statewide job opportunities, and association and state agency news.
- CALBO.org - an up-to-date informative website.
- Discounts on the Annual Business Meeting, Education Weeks, training seminars and publications.
- Representation before the Legislature and state regulatory agencies.
- The opportunity to serve on policy-making committees.
- Recognition as a leading California code professional.
- Low advertising rates in CALBO News and on our website.
- Full-time professional management and so much more!