Welcome to the 2020-2021 CALBO Membership Program that runs from April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021. Founded in 1962, CALBO is a nonprofit professional association of city and county building departments and industry representatives. Our mission is to promote public health and safety in building construction through responsible legislation, education and building code development. On behalf of the 95% of California cities and counties, we welcome you to our community.
2021-2022 CALBO Renewal Membership is now available! To apply for your 2021-2022 membership, please select the 2021-22 membership year in the dropdown menu. Please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916.457.1103 if you have any questions while completing the form.
CALBO membership benefits are many, including:
- CALBO News - a bi-monthly newsletter with information on legislation, statewide job opportunities, and association and state agency news.
- CALBO.org - an up-to-date informative website.
- Discounts on the Annual Business Meeting, Education Weeks, training seminars and publications.
- Representation before the Legislature and state regulatory agencies.
- The opportunity to serve on policy-making committees.
- Recognition as a leading California code professional.
- Low advertising rates in CALBO News and on our website.
- Full-time professional management and so much more!