Get Familiar with GoToWebinar – CALBO’s Online Training Platform!
Whether you are attending a CALBO webinar or Virtual Education Week courses, get familiar with GoToWebinar online training platform to ensure you are prepared for your next online training experience.
IMPORTANT: All webinars and virtual courses are broadcasted live on the GoToWebinar online platform. Follow these directions below to receive emails with your GoToWebinar personalized emails and to access the GoToWebinar platform. These steps are required for online attendance and CEU verification.
Ensure you receive our emails
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list or address book.
- Check your spam filter settings to ensure these addresses are not blocked.
- Check with your email/IT administrator to “allowlist/whitelist” these domains: calbo.org, gotowebinar.com and joinwebinar.com.
Install the GoToWebinar application now!
- Visit https://global.gotomeeting.com/host to download the GoToWebinar application to your device – either a Mac, PC, laptop, iPad or another device.
- The GoToOpener “helper” app will launch in your default browser and ask your permission to install theGoToWebinar software.
- Follow the browser prompts as instructed.
- Once the software is downloaded successfully, the GoToWebinar application will remain in your system tray – look for their icon as shown in their logo above.
Troubleshooting any audio issues – you need visual and audio (not mic)
- You will need to visually watch and listen to your course(s).
- A mic is NOT required. Online students can submit their questions in the question box.
- Test your device’s audio: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/test-your-mic-and-speakers-voip-g2w050042
- Still having audio issues on your device? Please use the phone number listed under “audio” in your GoToWebinar email. You can watch the presentation on your device and listen on your phone.
Watch our 3 minute GoToWebinar training video now!
Learn how to…
- join an online training once you receive your GoToWebinar confirmation email with your personalized link and what to expect.
- use the GoToWebinar control panel.
- ask a question.
- download class materials and resources.
- select between computer and phone audio options.
For any questions, please contact the CALBO Office at email@example.com or by phone at 916-457-1103.