2019 CALBO Education Week: Burlingame
Monday Program Highlights
7:00am - Registration Opens | Grand Peninsula Foyer
7:00 - 8:00am - Attendee Morning Refreshments | Grand Peninsula Foyer
8:00am - Courses Begin
- 2019 Means of Egress: Overview | Ballroom B
- Plan Review of Residential Additions | Ballroom C
- 2019 California Building Code: Significant Changes | Ballroom D
- 2019 California Plumbing and Mechanical Code: Significant Changes | Ballroom E/F
- An In Depth Review of Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems and Overview of Commercial Hood Suppression Systems | Ballroom G
- Practical Code Enforcement for Building Officials | Harbour
11:15am - 12:15pm - Attendee Lunch | Atruim
Roasted Free Range Chicken with White Wine & Dijon Mustard Sauce
Waldorf Salad with Pink Lady Applies, Celery and Pomegranate Seeds with a Citrus Vinaigrette
Freshly Baked Rolls with Butter
2:00 – 2:15pm - Attendee Afternoon Refreshments Sponsored by 4LEAF, Inc. | Grand Peninsula Foyer
3:30pm - Courses Conclude
Parking Information: Complimentary day self-parking.* Overnight self-parking is $30.00 per vehicle, per day.
Please pick-up a validation at the CALBO registration desk before leaving. You will need a validation to exit the hotel parking facility.
Course Information: Please note that pre-registered attendees may switch courses, but course availability is first-come, first-served. Some courses may be closed to changes and on-site registrations. Please visit the CALBO Registration Desk to request ALL course changes.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Don’t Forget to Visit with the Exhibitors!
The 2019 CALBO Education Week: Burlingame Exhibitor Program starts TODAY in the Grand Peninsula Foyer of the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Nearly two dozen companies, organizations, and agencies are participating in the program this year. Visit the exhibitor booths throughout the week to view new and innovative products and services.
Thank you to the following companies, organizations and agencies for participating.
Bureau Veritas North America
California Energy Commission
CSG Consultants, Inc.
Energy Code Ace
Hoover Treated Wood Products
International Code Council
Interwest Consulting Group, Inc.
Metropolitan Transportation Commission
Shums Coda Associates
Smoke Guard California
TRB + Associates, Inc.
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
Wright Sales Company