2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario
Wednesday Program Highlights
7:00am - Registration Opens | Lake Silverwood
7:00 - 8:00am - Attendee Morning Refreshments | DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer
8:00am - Courses Begin
- Accessory Structures, Decks, Carports and Patio Covers | Vineyard
- 2019 California Building Code: Significant Changes | Harvest/Grove
- 2019 California Energy Code: Nonresidential Submittal Requirements (AM Half Day) | Lake Arrowhead
- 2019 California Energy Code: Residential Submittal Requirements (PM Half Day) | Lake Arrowhead
- Plan Check for Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems | Lake Gregory
- Housing A to Z: Overview of Various Types of Accessible Housing | Big Bear
- From Model Codes to California Code Amendments and Adoption | Strawberry Peak
11:15am - 12:15pm - Attendee Lunch | Citrus West, Courtyard, Lake Silverwood and Porter’s Prime Steakhouse
Chicken Pesto with Feta Cheese
Israeli Rice with Blistered Tomato Squash
Seasonal Mixed Green Salad with Sliced Cucumbers, Cherry Tomato and a Red Wine Vinaigrette
Freshly Ground Coffee and a Selection of Fine Teas
2:00 – 2:15pm - Attendee Afternoon Refreshments Sponsored by 4LEAF, Inc. | DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer
3:30pm - Courses Conclude
Parking Information: Complimentary day and overnight self-parking.
Course Information: Pre-registered attendees may switch courses, but course availability is first-come, first-served. Some courses may be closed to changes and on-site registrations. Please visit the CALBO Registration Desk to request ALL course changes.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Don’t Forget to Visit with the Exhibitors!
The 2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario Exhibitor Program continues today in the DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport. Over two dozen companies, organizations, and agencies are participating in the program this year. Be sure to visit the exhibitor booths throughout the week to view new and innovative products and services.
Thank you to the following companies, organizations and agencies for participating.
Bureau Veritas North America
California Energy Commission
CSG Consultants, Inc.
Energy Code Ace
Hoover Treated Wood Products
International Code Council
Interwest Consulting Group, Inc.
J Lee Engineering, Inc.
Smoke Guard California
TRB + Associates, Inc.
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
Wright Sales Company
A special thank you to the 2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario Sponsors – 4LEAF, Inc!