2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario
Thursday Program Highlights
7:00am - Registration Opens | Lake Silverwood
7:00 - 8:00am - Attendee Morning Refreshments | DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer
8:00am - Courses Begin
- Understanding Access Law in California: Accessibility, Statutory Case Law and Code Enforcement for Existing Public Accommodations | Vineyard
- Applying Accessibility Requirements to Alterations | Harvest
- 2019 California Residential Code: Significant Changes |Grove
- Simplified Structural Plan Review | Lake Arrowhead
- Inspection for Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems | Lake Gregory
- 2019 California Nonresidential and Residential Energy Standards: Overview | Big Bear
11:15am - 12:15pm - Attendee Lunch | Citrus West, Courtyard, Lake Silverwood and Porter’s Prime Steakhouse
Slow Roasted Tri-Tip with Cabernet Demi Glaze
Roasted Red Potatoes and Green Beans Almondine
Chopped Romaine Salad with Sliced Apples, Bleu Cheese and a Raspberry Vinaigrette
Freshly Ground Coffee and a Selection of Fine Teas
2:00 – 2:15pm - Attendee Afternoon Refreshments Sponsored by 4LEAF, Inc. | DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer
3:30pm - Courses Conclude
Parking Information: Complimentary day and overnight self-parking.
Course Information: Pre-registered attendees may switch courses, but course availability is first-come, first-served. Some courses may be closed to changes and on-site registrations. Please visit the CALBO Registration Desk to request ALL course changes.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Don’t Forget to Visit with the Exhibitors!
The 2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario Exhibitor Program ends TODAY in the DoubleTree Foyer and Empire Foyer of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport. Almost two dozen companies, organizations, and agencies are participating in the program this year. Visit the exhibitor booths throughout the week to view new and innovative products and services.
Thank you to the following companies, organizations and agencies for participating.
Bureau Veritas North America
California Energy Commission
CSG Consultants, Inc.
Energy Code Ace
Hoover Treated Wood Products
International Code Council
Interwest Consulting Group, Inc.
J Lee Engineering, Inc.
Smoke Guard California
TRB + Associates, Inc.
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
Wright Sales Company
A special thank you to the 2019 CALBO Education Week: Ontario Sponsors – 4LEAF, Inc.!