2019 CALBO Education Week: San Ramon
Wednesday Program Highlights
7:00am - Registration Opens | Bishop Ranch Ballroom Foyer
7:00 - 8:00am - Attendee Morning Refreshments | Bishop Ranch Ballroom Foyer
8:00am - Courses Begin
- Accessory Structures, Decks, Carports and Patio Covers | Salon 1
- 2019 California Building Code: Significant Changes | Salon A – D
- Plan Check for Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems | Salon E
- From Model Codes to California Code Amendments and Adoption | Salon F
- Housing A to Z: Overview of Various Types of Accessible Housing | Salon G & H
- 2019 California Energy Code: Nonresidential Submittal Requirements (AM Half Day) | Pleasanton & Danville
- 2019 California Energy Code: Residential Submittal Requirements (PM Half Day) | Pleasanton & Danville
11:15am - 12:15pm - Attendee Lunch | Bishop Ranch Ballroom Patio
Spaghetti with Bolognese Sauce and Fresh Cooked Vegetables
Caesar Salad with Freshly Baked Croutons and Grated Parmesan Cheese
Assorted Rolls and Butter
Freshly Brewed Iced Tea
1:30 - 1:45pm - Attendee Afternoon Refreshments Sponsored by 4LEAF, Inc. | Bishop Ranch Ballroom Foyer
3:30pm - Courses Conclude
Parking Information: Complimentary day self-parking. Overnight self-parking is $6.00 per vehicle, per day.
Course Information: Pre-registered attendees may switch courses, but course availability is first-come, first-served. Some courses may be closed to changes and on-site registrations. Please visit the CALBO Registration Desk to request ALL course changes.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Don’t Forget to Visit with the Exhibitors!
The 2019 CALBO Education Week: San Ramon Exhibitor Program continues today in the Bishop Ranch Ballroom Foyer of the San Ramon Marriott. Over two dozen companies, organizations, and agencies are participating in the program this year. Be sure to visit the exhibitor booths throughout the week to view new and innovative products and services.
Thank you to the following companies, organizations and agencies for participating.
Bureau Veritas North America
California Department of Housing and Community Development
California Energy Commission
Coastland Civil Engineering
CSG Consultants, Inc.
Energy Code Ace
Hoover Treated Wood Products
Independent Code Consultants, Inc.
International Code Council
Interwest Consulting Group, Inc.
Shums Coda Associates
Simpson Strong-Tie Company, Inc.
Smoke Guard California
TRB + Associates, Inc.
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
Western Wood Preservers Institute
Wright Sales Company
A special thank you to the 2019 CALBO Education Week: San Ramon Sponsors – 4LEAF, Inc!