Pandemic Impact on Building Department Budgets – Live Webinar Today!
No Registration Fees - Join Anytime!
Join the CALBO Community this morning, as we discuss Building Department budgets and the COVID-19 pandemic.
How does a Pandemic Impact Building Department Budgets? Understanding Applicable Laws in California
Online Webinar – No CEUs for this webinar
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
10:00 – 11:30am
Course Description: This course is designed for Building Officials, Senior Plan Reviewers, Senior Inspectors, Building Department Managers and Management Analysts. This course presents the structure of budgets and their impacts with respect to budget reductions, projections, and law protection of acquired revenues. Students will learn about the inter-relationships between reductions in staff, revenue, and workload management based on construction projects life expectancy requiring services your operation. A special focus will be given to specific California Government Code Sections in relation to building department budget revenue.
Interested in attending additional webinars from your home or office? Click here to review the new CALBO Training Institute webinar schedule for upcoming summer and fall opportunities.
- Alternative Housing in the 2019 California Residential Code – 0.2 CEUs
- Fire-Resistance Rated Assemblies in the 2019 California Building Code – 0.2 CEUs
- Highlighting Significant Changes in the 2019 California Mechanical Code – 0.2 CEUs
- Highlighting Significant Changes in the 2019 California Plumbing Code – 0.2 CEUs
- Means of Egress in the 2019 California Building Code – 0.2 CEUs
- Occupied Roof Decks in the 2019 California Building Code – 0.2 CEUs
For any questions or concerns, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.