Thank You for Attending an Energy Code Training!
Learn more about online energy code resources.
Now that you attended an energy code training, use these offerings created by Energy Code Ace to stay up-to-date on the 2022 energy standards and increase your expertise on the 2019 code.
EnergyCodeAce.com is your department’s “one-stop shop” for tools, training and resources to help you decipher California’s Title 24, Part 6 building energy code and Title 20 appliance efficiency standards. Energy Code Ace is powered by the California Statewide Codes and Standards Program and vetted by the California Energy Commission to ensure you have trustworthy and easy-to-understand information on the current 2019 and upcoming 2022 energy code. Use the site to:
- Download checklists, and fact and trigger sheets for department staff with practical and concise compliance guidance.
- Access CEC compliance forms.
- Use interactive tools to help with the compliance process, required forms, installation techniques, and energy regulations.
- Submit questions to energy code experts.
- Access online training alternatives tailored to a variety of industry professionals, including Building Inspectors, Plans Examiners and Permit Technicians.