Become a CTI Instructor or Course Developer
Are you knowledgeable about a certain topic or passionate about your industry? The CALBO Training Institute (CTI) is continually looking for new course developers and instructors for its training opportunities throughout the year. There are opportunities for every skill level. We welcome your contributions!
- Develop speaking and listening skills.
- Learn how to create and implement a course plan.
- Gain one-on-one time with another instructor to review course plans and materials.
- Co-teach with a seasoned instructor to gain hands-on experience in the classroom.
- Utilize your knowledge or become an expert on a topic for the benefit of yourself, fellow CALBO members and your jurisdiction.
Please email a completed application and your resume to Lauren Herman, CALBO Director of Training and Communications. Submissions accepted year-round.