CALBO’s Annual Job Fair and Career Development Day
Tabletops for Jurisdictions and Volunteer Spots Still Available!
CALBO will host its 4th Annual Job Fair and Career Development Day with endless opportunities to explore job and internship opportunities with California building departments, meet with dozens of companies and jurisdictions and gain free resume advice.
- FREE admission, refreshments and give-a-ways for all job seekers.
- All job seekers are encouraged to bring updated resumes and dress to impress.
- Explore a career in building departments, including counter technician, engineer, permit technician, inspector and much more!
- Meet with representatives from over 40 companies and local cities.
- Professional resume advice and reviews from Sequence Systems.
- Job opportunities and internships available for review.
Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 8:30am – 12:00pm
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 92109
*Attention ABM Attendees: Individuals interested in volunteering or hosting a tabletop for their jurisdiction at this event are encouraged to contact CALBO. All volunteers welcomed.