Code Enforcement & Lateral Load Path Webinars – Registration Closes Today
Earn CEUs from the comfort of your home or office!
Registration closes TODAY for these upcoming online training opportunities. Use the updated online webinar registration portal for a seamless registration process. Don’t wait until the 2020 CALBO Education Week: Newport Beach for your only training opportunity this year – register for a webinar today!
Code Enforcement Overview for Building Departments
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
ICC PP Course No. 25565 – 0.2 CEUs
Lateral Load Paths for Wood Framed Structures: What’s your Exit Strategy?
Thursday, October 15, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm
ICC PP Course No. 25868 - 0.2 CEUs
AIA Course No. 33: 2020 - 2 LU | HSWs
Online Registration - Click Here
Additional webinar topics and dates are added monthly to the CALBO Training Calendar. Review the list below for a complete list of upcoming courses. For additional information, including registration deadlines, please click the course title(s) below.
Upcoming Webinar Courses:
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11A and 11B: Accessibility for Residential Kitchen and Bathrooms – Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11B: Accessibility for Plumbing Elements and Facilities – Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Shear Exhilaration for Wood Framed Structures – November 4, 2020
- Overview of Non-Structural Requirements of the 2019 California Residential Code - Thursday, November 5, 2020
- What’s New to the 2019 California Building Code: Tall Wood Construction Overview – Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Occupied Roof Decks in the 2019 California Building Code – Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Permit Technician 101: Understanding and Growing Your Building Department Role – Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Means of Egress in the 2019 California Building Code – Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Alternative Housing in the 2019 California Residential Code – Monday, December 7, 2020
- Overview of the 2019 California Building Code for Permit Technicians and Plan Reviewers – Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Mass Timber Heights and Areas and Construction Fire Safety – Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Mass Timber Principles of Fire Resistance Design, Protection of Connections and Specials Inspections – Wednesday, February 10, 2021
For any questions, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.