Mechanical and Plumbing Webinars – Registration Closes Today
Earn CEUs from the comfort of your home or office!
Registration closes TODAY for these upcoming online training opportunities. Use the updated online webinar registration portal for a seamless registration process. Don’t wait until the Education Weeks for your only training opportunity this year – register for a webinar today!
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
9:00 - 11:00am
ICC PP Course No. 25057 - 0.2 CEUs
AIA Course No. 22: 2020 (2 LU|HSWs)
Thursday, September 17, 2020
9:00 - 11:00am
ICC PP Course No. 25058 - 0.2 CEUs
AIA Course No. 23: 2020 (2 LU|HSWs)
Online Registration - Click Here
Additional webinar topics and dates are added monthly to the CALBO Training Calendar. Review the list below for a complete list of upcoming courses. For additional information, including registration deadlines, please click the course title(s) below.
Upcoming Webinar Courses:
- Overview of Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems in the 2019 California Codes - September 29, 2020
- Fire-Resistance Rated Assemblies in the 2019 California Building Code – October 1, 2020
- Code Enforcement Overview for Building Departments – October 14, 2020
- Lateral Load Paths for Wood Framed Structures: What’s Your Exit Strategy? - October 15, 2020
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11B: Accessibility for Plumbing Elements and Facilities – Thursday, October 29, 2020
- Shear Exhilaration for Wood Framed Structures – November 4, 2020
- Overview of Non-Structural Requirements of the 2019 California Residential Code – November 5, 2020
- Occupied Roof Decks in the 2019 California Building Code – November 19, 2020
- Permit Technician 101: Understanding and Growing Your Building Department Role – Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Means of Egress in the 2019 California Building Code – December 1, 2020
- Alternative Housing in the 2019 California Residential Code – December 7, 2020
- Overview of the 2019 California Building Code for Permit Technicians and Plan Reviews - Thursday, December 10, 2020
For any questions, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.