Solar Photovoltaic and Fire-Resistance Webinar Courses – Registration Closes Today
Earn CEUs from the comfort of your home or office!
Registration closes TODAY for these upcoming online training opportunities. Use the updated online webinar registration portal for a seamless registration process. Don’t wait until the Education Weeks for your only training opportunity this year – register for an upcoming webinar today!
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
10:00am - 12:00pm
ICC PP Course No. 25468 - 0.2 CEUs
AIA Course No. 26: 2020 (2 LUs |HSW)
Thursday, October 1, 2020
10:00am - 12:00pm
ICC PP Course No. 25050 – 0.2 CEUs
AIA Course No. 16: 2020 (2 LUs |HSW)
Online Registration - Click Here
Additional webinar topics and dates are added monthly to the CALBO Training Calendar. Review the list below for a complete list of upcoming courses. For additional information, including registration deadlines, please click the course title(s) below.
Upcoming Webinar Courses:
- Code Enforcement Overview for Building Departments – October 14, 2020
- Lateral Load Paths for Wood Framed Structures: What’s Your Exit Strategy – October 15, 2020
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11A and 11B: Accessibility for Residential Kitchens and Bathrooms – October 21, 2020
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11B: Accessibility for Plumbing Elements and Facilities – October 29, 2020
- Shear Exhilaration for Wood Framed Structures – November 4, 2020
- Overview of Non-Structural Requirements of the 2019 California Residential Code – November 5, 2020
- Occupied Roof Decks in the 2019 California Building Code – November 19, 2020
- Permit Technician 101: Understanding and Growing Your Building Department Role – November 19, 2020
- Means of Egress in the 2019 California Building Code – December 1, 2020
- Alternative Housing in the 2019 California Residential Code – December 7, 2020
- Overview of the 2019 California Building Code for Permit Technicians and Plan Reviews – December 10, 2020
For any questions, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.