Upcoming Live Webinars – Deadlines Fast Approaching
Don’t wait until CALBO Education Weeks for your only training opportunity of the year – register for a webinar today! Taught by our seasoned instructors, these specialized webinars provide insight into a single code topic that complements our in-person training courses. Register today!
- Means of Egress in the 2019 California Building Code
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Overview of the 2019 California Energy Code: Residential Submittal Requirements
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Alternative Housing in the 2019 California Residential Code
Monday, December 7, 2020
- Overview of the 2019 California Building Code for Permit Technicians and Plan Reviewers
Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Mass Timber Heights and Areas and Construction Fire Safety
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapters 11A and 11B: Accessibility for Residential Kitchens and Bathrooms
Thursday, January 21, 2020
- 2019 Energy Code Insulations and QII Requirements
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Mass Timber Principles of Fire Resistance Design, Protection of Connections and Special Inspections
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11B: Accessibility for Plumbing Elements and Facilities
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Register Today – Click here. More courses and dates will be available later this fall.
For any questions regarding the information provided above, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.