Upcoming Live Webinars – Deadlines Fast Approaching
Taught by a seasoned instructor, these specialized 2-hour long live webinars provide insight into a single code topic that complements our in-person training courses. Register for an upcoming course today!
- Mass Timber Heights and Areas and Construction Fire Safety - NEW!
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapters 11A and 11B: Accessibility for Residential Kitchens and Bathrooms
Thursday, January 21, 2021
- 2019 Energy Code Insulations and QII Requirements
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Overview of the 2019 California Energy Code: Accessory Dwelling Units
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- Mass Timber Principles of Fire Resistance Design, Protection of Connections and Special Inspections - NEW!
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11A: Scoping Fundamentals - NEW!
Thursday, February 11, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11B: Accessibility for Plumbing Elements and Facilities
Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Highlighting the Chapter 11B Mid-Cycle Amendments of the 2019 CBC - NEW!
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
- 2019 CBC Chapter 11A, Division II: Parking and Exterior Routes - NEW!
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Register Today – Click here. More courses and dates will be available later this winter.
For any questions regarding the information provided above, please contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.