2022 San Ramon Education Week
Registration Closes Thursday
Don’t Wait – Registration is First-Come, First-Served!
San Ramon CLOSED Courses:
- 2022 California Building Code: Significant Changes (virtual attendance)
- 2022 CBC Chapter 11B Accessibility (virtual attendance)
- Safety Assessment Program: Evaluator and Coordinator Training (virtual & in-person attendance)
San Ramon Near Capacity Courses:
- 2022 California Residential Code: Significant Changes (virtual & in-person attendance)
- Permit Technician Career Advancement: How to Properly Screen Plans for Successful Permit Services (in-person attendance)
Ready to register for in-person or virtual courses?
Click Here Now!
Registration closes Thursday, September 8 at 5:00pm
Late and on-site registrations will not be accepted.
- Professional Online Platform for Virtual Students: CALBO has invested in production resources to ensure your virtual Education Week experience is second to none. Each course will be broadcasted live on the GoToWebinar platform, so you can watch any course live at your home or office to earn CEUs.
- Expert Instructors to Answer Your Questions: Along with our skilled and knowledgeable instructors teaching each course, there will also be an additional point of contact for online students to assist with questions in real-time. Both in-person and virtual students can ask questions during the Q&A sessions.
- New and Improved Courses: Nearly two dozen courses will be offered covering the new 2022 California codes. Topics include accessibility, accessory dwelling units, building code topics, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and advanced overview for permit technicians.
- Special Pricing for Virtual Courses: Take advantage of virtual course pricing. Save money and time for your department or company!
- Pre-Scheduled Breaks to Stretch and Regain Focus: Courses will include plenty of breaks throughout the day to ensure your ability to leave your classroom or computer to stretch and regain focus. Pre-determined breaks include 2 ten-minute breaks in the morning and afternoon as well as a full hour lunch break.
- Receive Materials and Classroom Access with Ease: For each course, you will be emailed personalized links to download instructional materials that can be saved to your desktop or printed and to enter your virtual classrooms, if attending virtually. No printed materials are provided to students.
- Emailed Attendance Certificates: Within 72 hours of each course, you will be emailed an electronic copy of your course attendance certificate. This will allow you to save your certificate to your desktop for safekeeping or print a copy for your files.
- Online Course Evaluations: A course evaluation link will be emailed to you following each course to ensure that the Education Week courses have met your expectations.
- Live Assistance Available: The CALBO Office is here to help! We will accept calls or emails starting at 7:15am each course day to ensure you have what you need for the best learning experience possible.
If you have questions about the Education Weeks,
please contact the CALBO Office at 916-457-1103 or email@example.com