2020 CALBO Annual Business Meeting Webcast
Watch Live Tomorrow - Wednesday, April 8, 2020!
CALBO is excited to broadcast the 2020 CALBO Annual Business Meeting live. We hope to see you there!
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 8:30am
GoToWebinar – Watch Live!
What to expect for the 58th Annual Business Meeting webinar?
CALBO’s 58th Annual Business Meeting will take place virtually in a webcast format and anyone within the CALBO Community is encouraged to watch. An organizational update from President Goei will be provided along with the election of and swearing in of officers. Class I members are requested to watch and participate to ensure proper representation of member interests and the establishment of a quorum. The Nominations Committee will meet to interview Board of Director candidates via teleconferencing the day before.
How to watch the 58th Annual Business Meeting webinar on a desktop, laptop or mobile device?
- Step 1: Register for the webcast by clicking here. You can register before or during the webcast. Registration is complimentary.
- Step 2: You will receive an email from GoToWebinar with directions. A reminder email will also be sent before the webcast starts.
- Step 3: Review the emailed instructions, including required audio and visual components.
- For Mobile Devices: Download the GoToWebinar app and enter the nine digit access code in the GoToWebinar email confirmation when the webinar starts.
- For Desktops or Laptops: Click on the url meeting link in the GoToWebinar email confirmation when the webinar starts. Before the webinar starts, please review the directions for any needed software download.