2019 CALBO Education Week: Burlingame
Thursday Program Highlights
7:00am - Registration Opens | Grand Peninsula Foyer
7:00 - 8:00am - Attendee Morning Refreshments | Grand Peninsula Foyer
8:00am - Courses Begin
- Inspection for Solar Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems | Ballroom B
- Applying Accessibility Requirements to Alterations | Ballroom C
- 2019 California Residential Code: Significant Changes | Ballroom D
- Simplified Structural Plan Review | Ballroom E/F
- Understanding Access Law in California: Accessibility, Statutory Case Law and Code Enforcement for Existing Public Accommodations | Ballroom G
- 2019 California Nonresidential and Residential Energy Standards: Overview | Harbour
11:15am - 12:15pm - Attendee Lunch | Atruim
Madeira Braised Grass fed Beef Top Sirloin Baseball Cut
with Port Reduction and Pearl Onions
Mixed Greens Salad with Green Asparagus, Hen-of-the-Wood Mushroom, and a Red Wine Vinaigrette
Freshly Baked Bread Rolls with Butter
2:00 - 2:15pm - Attendee Afternoon Refreshments Sponsored by 4LEAF, Inc. | Grand Peninsula Foyer
3:30pm - Courses Conclude
Parking Information: Complimentary day self-parking. Overnight self-parking is $30.00 per vehicle, per day. Please pick-up a validation at the CALBO registration desk before leaving. You will need a validation to exit the hotel parking facility.
Course Information: Pre-registered attendees may switch courses, but course availability is first-come, first-served. Some courses may be closed to changes and on-site registrations. Please visit the CALBO Registration Desk to request ALL course changes.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Don’t Forget to Visit with the Exhibitors!
The 2019 CALBO Education Week: Burlingame Exhibitor Program ends TODAY in the Grand Peninsula Foyer of the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Nearly two dozen companies, organizations, and agencies are participating in the program this year. Visit the exhibitor booths throughout the week to view new and innovative products and services.
Thank you to the following companies, organizations and agencies for participating.
Bureau Veritas North America
California Energy Commission
CSG Consultants, Inc.
Energy Code Ace
Hoover Treated Wood Products
International Code Council
Interwest Consulting Group, Inc.
Metropolitan Transportation Commission
Shums Coda Associates
Smoke Guard California
TRB + Associates, Inc.
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
Wright Sales Company