You’re Registered for Ontario. Now What?
What to Expect Next Week
We are entering into final stretch to the upcoming CALBO Education Week Ontario! Before we kick things off, review these helpful tips, so you can have a successful training experience. We can’t wait to see everyone next week!
Before Each Course:
- Download your materials beforehand. You can either print or save the PDF file directly on your desktop.
- If you are opting to bring an electronic device, make sure it’s fully charged. Limited charging stations will available in each training room.
Day Of Each Course:
- Need assistance during the training? Visit the CALBO Help Desk located in Grove Ballroom. Please note, no course changes or new registrations will be allowed on-site. Thank you for understanding.
- Wi-Fi and charging stations will be available in each training room. Look for the Wi-Fi flyer located in each room for the code.
- Be sure to visit the almost two dozen exhibitors as they showcase the latest innovations and services.
- Don’t forget to bring your mask. Masks will be required for all attendees, unless eating or drinking, per hotel guidelines.
After Your Course:
- Check your email for an online course evaluation to provide feedback on your learning experience.
- The course certificate will be emailed to you within 72 hours of each completed course.
*IMPORTANT: If you have not received your course materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 916-457-1103.
For any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the CALBO Office or by phone at 916-457-1103.