2020 CALBO Education Week: New Course Highlights
Did you know that there are almost a dozen newly developed courses offered this year at 2020 CALBO Education Week: Newport Beach?
The CALBO Training Institute (CTI) Commissioners have worked tirelessly to develop courses that are not only technically insightful and proficient, but provide real-life experiences that building-safety department staff encounter on a day-to-day basis. CTI’s goal is to furnish building department staff with tools to keep up-to-date on code changes and amendments, new technology, and advanced thinking on issues related to our industry.
With both in-person and virtual training options available, don’t miss one of these newly developed courses – register today!
New courses include:
- 2019 California Plumbing Code: Inspection Fundamentals (AM Half Day Course) - Monday, December 14, 2020
- 2019 California Mechanical Code: Inspection Fundamentals (PM Half Day Course) - Monday, December 14, 2020
- Accessory Dwelling Units and Accessory Structures for One and Two Family Dwellings - Monday, December 14, 2020
- How to Recognize and Avoid Common Errors and Oversights of Fire Protection System Inspections - Monday, December 14, 2020
- Understanding Wildfire Mitigation, Response and Recovery - Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Code Compliance for Existing Residential Buildings - Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- 2019 California Electrical Code: Residential and Commercial Inspection Procedures - Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Residential Plan Review - Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Swimming Pools and Spas - Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Tenant Improvements for Building Department Staff - Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Advanced Overview for Permit Technicians - Thursday, December 17, 2020
We look forward in seeing you either in-person or virtual at the 2020 CALBO Education Week: Newport Beach.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the CALBO Office or call 916-457-1103.