CALBO’s 60th Annual Business Meeting
It’s Day Two of CALBO’s 60th Annual Business Meeting! Whether you are attending virtually or in person, we are glad that you joined us! Today’s programming will include various workshops fitting your various interests and needs. Attending in person? Don’t forget to join our exhibitors as we kick off the exhibitor program with the Exhibitor Networking Luncheon.
8:30am - 4:00pm
CALBO Registration Desk | Ambassador Ballroom
8:00am - 4:00pm
CALBO Help Desk for Virtual Attendees
*If virtual attendees log into the GoToWebinar platform early, they will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
8:30 - 10:00am
Chapter Leadership Breakfast Sponsored by International Code Council (Invitation Only) | Master’s Plaza
9:00 - 10:30am
Workshop Session I
- Workshop A: Qualified Immunity & Asset Preservation for the Government Official | Ambassador 5
- Workshop B: Building Departments Electronic Efficiencies | Ambassador 6
- Workshop C: Navigating a Hyper-Political Environment as a Building Official | Ambassador 7
10:45am - 12:15pm
Workshop Session II (Repeat of Workshop Session I)
12:00 - 4:00pm
Exhibitor Program Day I | Ambassador 1-4, Foyer
12:00 - 1:15pm
Exhibitor Networking Luncheon | Ambassador 1-4, Foyer
1:30 - 3:00pm
Workshop Session III
- Workshop D: Managers as Coaches | Ambassador 5
- Workshop E: SB 296 Compliance: Mitigation of Threats and Hazards to Code Enforcement Officers | Ambassador 6
- Workshop F: Surfside Collapse: Emerging Changes for Existing Buildings | Ambassador 7
3:15 - 4:45pm Workshop Session IV (Repeat of Workshop Session III)
4:30 - 7:00pm Fellowship Event Sponsored by Interwest | Pinz and Pints (on-site)
A special thank you to our Partners at Wall and Ceiling Bureau (WCB) for the sponsorship of the afternoon refreshments!
Attending the program virtually?
Virtual session links were emailed from California Building Officials (email@example.com) to each registrant last week along with 24-hour and 1-hour email reminders before the start of Monday sessions. These links are personalized for each attendee and should not be shared.
Have you visited the virtual Student Resource Page? CALBO has created a web page to assist with your virtual experience!
Don’t forget to visit Accela in booth #45 and thank them for sponsoring this email.
If you need any assistance or technical problems arise, please contact the CALBO Help Desk by phone at 916-457-1103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from 8:00am - 4:00pm during the event.